The use of services at Fix a Home is subjected to the following Terms and Conditions. All users of the service are required to read and accept the following terms:
Note: Please note that the Terms and Conditions are subject to change any time, with or without, a prior notice to our clients. Therefore, it is on to the users of the service to keep themselves informed with the changing Terms and Conditions at Fix a Home.
Fixahome.com is a website owned by Sea Heights Technical Services.
Acceptance of Order
1. Your order will only be processed when we notify of the acceptance of the order through an email or a phone call or any other kind of electronical messaging medium. If you do not receive the acceptance of your order for some reason, please place your order again.
2. Fix a Home has a standard time frame to respond to callouts. If any damage is caused to the customer’s property within this callout time, the company will not be responsible.
Payment and Charges
- Payments will be accepted by credit card, debit card or cash on delivery.
- A standard fee will be applied each time you book a service at Fix a Home and a representative visits your home.
- By giving your debit/credit card information for the payment, you authorize us or the third party processor to utilize your information for processing payment.
- In case incorrect information is provided, like the size of the water tank or number of rooms in a property, FixaHome holds the right to revise the fee charged for the services provided.
- An electronic invoice will be issued and sent to you at the provided email address.
- For project works that are quoted at AED 5,000 or less, 100% of the fee is payable in advance of the works being undertaken
- For project works that are quoted at more than AED 5,000 up to AED 20,000:
a. 70% of the fee is payable in advance of the works being undertaken
b. 30% after completion of the job
- For major projects, the payment terms will form part of a separate contractual agreement
Maintenance Contracts with Fix a Home
- Contracts will be automatically renewed upon expiration. In case you do not want auto renewal for the contract, please notify us prior to expiration.
- All the payments will be made in advance in regards payment plan chosen.
- Failure to promptly settle invoice charges may result in either suspension or discontinuation of all services provided in the maintenance contract.
- All callouts from the clients will be attended during the contract period.
- Executive contracts have unlimited number of emergency callouts allowed in one-year contracts
- If a customer wants to cancel a long-term contract with Fix a Home, a 30 days prior notice must be provided.
- In case of cancellation of the long-term contracts, 80% of the fees will be refunded for the remaining period of the contract, if the request for cancellation has been made on a 30 days prior notice.
- Any damage or malfunction identified after the expiration of a contract will not be the responsibility of the company.
- Payment for contracts can be made annually, quarterly, or biannually.
In case of Payment Plans:
- Monthly Payment Plan: The first preventive service will be after the 3rd monthly payment initiated in Gold and Platinum Package and second preventive service will be conducted after 7th month payment is made.
- Quarterly Payment Plans: The first Preventive service will be done anytime after the payment is initiated. The second preventive service will be conducted after the 6th month or 3rd quarter payment is made.